What is Peter Hermann Net Worth?
Peter Hermann Net Worth is US$ 20 Million as of 2022.
|Net Worth||US$ 20 Mn|
|Born:||August 15, 1967 (56 Years)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth||American actor, producer, and writer|
|Marital Status||Married (2004)|
|Famous For||Roles as Charles Brooks in Younger and Trevor Langan in Law & Order|
Table of Contents
Peter Hermann is a producer, writer, and actor with over US$ 20 million net worth. He is well-known for his role in Younger as Charles Brooks and Trevor Langan in Law & Order. Actress Mariska Hargitay is the wife of Peter Hermann.
Peter was born on August 15, 1967, in New York City. His parents moved to Germany when Peter was two months old. He came to the US and studied in Yale University. He taught in high school through an organization called ‘Tech for America’.
Peter was on various television shows such as “Guiding Light”, “Beautiful People”, and “the Lifetime original Angela’s Eyes”. He played the role of Trevor Langan (defense attorney ) in the television series “Law & Order Special Victims Unit” for than 15 years. He played Jeremy Glick in the movie United 93, released in 2006.
He was in the ‘Talk Radio’ play, which is written by Eric Bogosian. His last performance on Talk Radio was on June 24, 2007. He also appeared in 30 Rock’s opening season. He also starred as Davis Draper Cashmere Mafia. He also appeared in War Horse and Blue Bloods.
He starred in the American comedy-drama series Younger from 2015 to 2021. Peter has written a book named “If The S in Moose Comes Loose” for children, which was published by HarperCollins.
Peter Hermann Net Worth Growth
Peter Hermann net worth is estimated to be US$ 20 Million.
|Net Worth in 2022||US$ 20 Million|
Here are some of the best highlights of Peter Hermann’s career:
- Movie – United 93 (2006); Role – Jeremy Glick
- Movie – Just Wright (2010); Role – Dr. Taylor
- Movie – Too Big to Fail (2011); Role – Christopher Cox
- Television – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2002–2019); Role – Trevor Langan
- Television – 30 Rock (2007); Role – Gray
- Television – Cashmere Mafia (2008); Role – Davis Draper
- Television – Blue Bloods (2012); Role – Jack Boyle
Here are some of the facts about Peter Hermann:
- When he was just two months old, his family moved to Germany. But he returned to the US and studied at Yale University.
- After graduation, Peter taught in Los Angeles, Barcelona and New York City for “Teach for America” organization.
- Peter worked for Vanity Fair magazine as a fact checker.
- He met his wife Mariska Hargitay in the “Law & Order Special Victims Unit” (where he played defense lawyer Trevor Langan role) in 2002.
- He served as a member of the board of The Joyful Hearts Foundation. His wife started this foundation to help survivors of s*xual assault.
- Peter played a role in the movie United 93 as a heroic flight passenger ‘Jeremy Glick’.
- He was a part of War Horse’s original Broadway cast, which won the Tony Award as Best Play in 2011.
- Peter is a keen photographer.
He has been featured in numerous advertisements, including the anti-tobacco commercial titled Fair Enough and Persil ProClean soap since late 2010.
Favorite Quotes from Peter Hermann
“Some days, I just love the physical space of the theater. I love theaters; they are heartbreakingly beautiful to me”.– Peter Hermann
Keys Life Lessons from Peter Hermann
We now know everything about Peter Hermann and his net worth. Let’s look at some of his lessons.
Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity because if you’re passionate about something, you’re more willing to take risks.
A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.
Self-belief and hard work will always earn your success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Peter Hermann net worth was estimated at US$ 20 million in 2022.
Peter Hermann earned his net worth through acting, doing film production, and writing.
Peter Hermann is an American actor, writer, and producer. He is famous for his role as Trevor Langan in “Law & Order” and Charles Brooks in “Younger”. He followed his passion to be an actor through hard work and determination. Peter Hermann’s net worth was estimated at US$ 20 million as of September 2022.
What do you think about Peter Hermann net worth? Leave a comment below.