What is Bill Fagerbakke Net Worth?
Bill Fagerbakke Net Worth is US$ 10 Million as of 2022.
|Net Worth||US$ 10 Million|
|Born:||Oct 4, 1957 (65 Years)|
|Weight||169.8 lbs (77Kg)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth||Actor, Voice Actor|
|Spouse||Catherine McClenahan (m. 1989; separated 2012)|
|Famous For||Broadway on Disney’s Gargoyles, Big Bear on Young Justice, Patrick Star on Spongebob Squarepants, and as Cpl. Jeff Gossard on Roughnecks: Starship Troopers.|
Table of Contents
William Fagerbakke, an American actor, was born on 4th October 1957. Some of his greatest well-known performances include Dybinski on the comedy “Coach” (1989–1997), Patrick Star on the cartoon series “SpongeBob SquarePants” (1999–present), and Marvin Erikse on the television show “How I Met Your Mother” (2005–2014). Since 1984, Bill Fagerbakke has held a number of positions in the entertainment sector.
Played the role of Peter De Vilbes in Dynasty, an American Drama Series.
Voice the Character of Patrick Star in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.
Essayed the character of Sergeant Gene Rubenzer in the TV series Mom.
Voiced the character of Patrick Star in SpongeBob SquarePants 4D: The Great Jelly Rescue.
Nominated for Critics’ Choice Movie Awards for the movie the Artist.
Starred in the movie The Artist as a Policeman.
Voiced the character of Frosty the Snowman in Phineas and Ferb.
Played the character of Howard in the TV series According To Jim.
Started playing the role of Marvin Eriksen Sr. father of Marshall Eriksen in the TV series How I Met Your Mother.
Voiced the character of Sgt. Gossard in animated TV series Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles.
Started in the TV film Under Wraps as Harold/Ted.
Started as Tom Cullen in American TV series The Stand by Stephen King.
Started playing the role of assistant coach Dauber Dybinski in the TV series Coach.
Fagerbakke was born in Fontana, California, on October 4, 1957, and later lived in Rupert, Idaho, until he was a young adult. He participated in football, basketball, and track as a three-sport athlete for the Spartans at Minico High School in Rupert, where he earned his diploma in 1975.
Despite receiving numerous academic scholarships for college football, including from Pac-8 institutions, he chose to remain in his home state and enrol at the University of Idaho in Moscow. He played defensive line for the Vandals, and although he was supposed to redshirt in 1976, he was called up for the fourth game of his sophomore year. In 1976, the Vandals had their first winning season in five years, going 7-4, and in the seven games Fagerbakke started, they were 5-2. In 1977, head coach Ed Troxel intended to move Fagerbakke to the offensive line, but a knee injury suffered during spring practise ruined his athletic career and caused him to switch his attention to theatre (Troxel was sacked as a result of the Vandals’ 3-8 record in 1977, and they finished 2-9 under Jerry Davitch in 1978, with one victory being a forfeit for a “no-show” game.).
The first time Fagerbakke performed on stage was in a university production of Godspell. In 1981, after “two years of football and four years of education,” he received his bachelor’s degree and joined the fraternity Delta Tau Delta. Later, he went to Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, for graduate study.
Fagerbakke has made appearances in films like Funny Farm and on television in roles like assistant coach “Dauber” Dybinski on Coach. He played Tom Cullen, a mentally challenged character, in the 1994 miniseries adaptation of Stephen King’s The Stand. He played Officer Karl Metzger in the HBO original series Oz in 1999. He has performed Patrick Star’s voice for the Nicktoon SpongeBob SquarePants since 1999. His Coach role was based on graduate assistant “Tuna,” a former assistant coach at Idaho.
He appeared as Steve Gustavson in the 2007 episodes “Run” and “Unexpected” of the television series Heroes. He appeared in the movie Jennifer’s Body in 2009. He also appeared in the CBS comedy How I Met Your Mother as Marvin Eriksen Sr. He appeared in a cameo in the 2012 season of Weeds.
In 2022, Fagerbakke played Peter De Vilbes in a cameo appearance on Dynasty while his daughter Carson played Patty, Peter’s daughter.
Net Worth Growth
Actor and voice actor William Bill Fagerbakke is well-known. At a young age, he achieved renown. William Bill Fagerbakke’s estimated net worth is US$10 million.
|Net Worth in 2022||US$ 10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||US$ 10 Million|
Here are some of the best highlights of Bill Fagerbakke’s career:
Television live-action roles:
- Coach (1989–1997) (TV Series)
- Stephen King’s The Stand (1994) (TV Series) – Tom Cullen
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996) (TV Series) – Dirk
- Oz (TV Series) (1998–1999) – Karl Metzger
- Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles (Animated TV series) – Sgt. Gossard (1999)
- Dragon Tales (1999–2005) (TV series) (Additional Voices)
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (TV Series) – Thud
- Lloyd in Space (2001) (voice) (TV series) – Kurt Blobberts
- Jackie Chan Adventures (2001) (voice) – Butch
- Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast (2003) (voice) – Patrick Star
- SpongeBob SquarePants B.C. (Before Comedy) (2004) – Patar (Caveman version of Patrick Star), Caveman
- How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014) – Marvin Eriksen Sr.
- A.T.O.M. (2005–2006) – Albert “Flesh”
- Family Guy (2007) (voice) – Patrick Star (archive footage from The Campfire Episode; uncredited) – Road to Rupert
- Kim Possible (2007) (voice) – Myron
- According To Jim (2007) (TV Series) – Howard
- Shrieking Violet (2007) – Larchmont
- Phineas and Ferb (2009) – Frosty the Snowman
- Handy Manny (2010) – Roland
- Weeds (2012) – Police Academy Instructor
- Robot and Monster (2012) – Lev Krumholtz
- Growing Up Fisher (2014) – Ken Fisher
- Crash & Bernstein (2014) – Jeff
- Black-ish (2017) – Tom Avery
- Mom (2018) – Sergeant Gene Rubenzer
- I’m Dying Up Here (2018) – Chris Beverly
- Young Sheldon (2021) – Officer Jake
- Dynasty (2022) – Peter De Vilbes
- Perfect Strangers (1984)
- The Secret of My Success (1987)
- Almost Partners (1987)
- Funny Farm (1988)
- Loose Cannons (1990)
- 3×3 Eyes (1991)
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Playtoons (1994) (Additional Voices) – FLOOBS
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) (voice) – Oafish Guard
- Under Wraps (1997) – Harold/Ted
- The Ultimate Christmas Present (2000) – Sparky
- Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure (2001) (voice) – Mooch
- Ken Park (2002)
- Final Fantasy: Unlimited (2002) (voice) – Fungus (in some episodes)
- Patrick the Snowman (SpongeBob SquarePants and Jimmy Neutron crossover short) (2002) (voice) – Patrick Star
- Quigley (2003)
- Balto III: Wings of Change (2004) (voice) – Ralph, Mr. Conner
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) (voice) – Patrick Star
- Callback (2005)
- The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper (2005) (voice) – Ted the Polar Bear
- The Legend of Frosty the Snowman (2005) (voice) – Frosty the Snowman
- The Endless Summer (SpongeBob SquarePants short) (2005) (voice) – Patrick Star
- Finding Amanda (2008) – Larry
- Space Buddies (2009) – Pi
- Halloween II (2009) – Deputy Webb
- Jennifer’s Body (2009) – Jonas’ Dad
- The Artist (2011) – Policeman
- Rosewood Lane (2011) – Hank Hawthorne
- The Babymakers (2012) – Clark
- SpongeBob SquarePants 4D: The Great Jelly Rescue (2013) – Patrick Star
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015) – Patrick Star
- All In with Cam Newton (2016) – Himself
- All Hail King Julien: Exiled (2017) – Hans, Hans Army
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run (2021) – Patrick Star
In 1984 and 1986, Bill made an appearance in a Sprite television advertisement.
Keys Life Lessons from Bill Fagerbakke
We now know everything about Bill Fagerbakke and his net worth. Let’s look at some of his lessons.
- Sometimes the only way to tackle a problem is to go deeply within ourselves.
- Friendship cannot be replaced by knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
An American voice actor and actor with a $10 million income is Bill Fagerbakke.
In 2022, when Season 13 of SpongeBob SquarePants comes to a conclusion, Tom Kenny and Bill Fagerbakke will both retire.
Bill Fagerbakke’s net worth was estimated at US$ 10 million as of September 2022. He played Cpl. Jeff Gossard on Roughnecks: Starship Troopers. His most well-known roles include Patrick Star on SpongeBob SquarePants and Marvin Erikse on “How I Met Your Mother”. Bill Fagerbakke’s estimated net worth is $10 million. He has performed Patrick Star’s voice for SpongeBob SquarePants since 1999. He appeared as Steve Gustavson in the 2007 episodes “Run” and “Unexpected” of the television series Heroes.